Monday, April 22, 2019

I was a fool to neglect you. And I cant turn back the hands of time. Bottom line is that I do accept and love you for who you are. I was a fool to reject you how you were making efforts. I'm sorry. Words just cant explain how fucked up I fucked up. I messed up so bad

Pictures in the dark, shots in the rain, tears to wash the sins away, glory dazes  done, joys and pains, love and hate, horns on goats...🌴 🌊 🐾 😊Lots of hard knocks, lots of bumps in the road, trips on the road again. Frank and pals, day on the road, back in the woods, one day. When are U going to wake up?!?!?!   I'm not leaving. You are stuck with me. What you did was fucked up but tell me about fucking thibgs up cuz I'm the damn king of that!!!  I will NEVER stop loving you. Why did you do that to me.

Elizabeth Warren dropped two excellent policy ideas today, and the New York Times is publishing articles about what Neera Tanden said to her mom about Bernie Sanders. Super excited to relive all the bullshit of 2016!



THE TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure ⛅ ‏CALIFORNIA TRUCK INVASION 2018: Popular San Bernardino events .Ad place, once in a life time, replies to review,silent knight alone again. Do you recall? A long shot, wishes on stars, dances in the sun, glory dazes to come, hats, horns, songs to sing. Just one, Cali chick, babe, dame, names and labels in glass houses, not in the box with dead heads, men and mice, cartoon hits, over the bumps in the road.  Heads up, walking on sunshine, Ms. 411 to come. Life is a beach, then you die, heads in the sands of time, witches, fairies, earth angels, birds to sing, glory dazes to come.The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure ⛅ ‏CALIFORNIA TRUCK INVASION 2018: Popular San Bernardino events.What do you look like 


Ruben Tamez :

DIFFERENT...What do you look like ...Classes of joys and pains, goodness and mercy, love and hate, to teach, and always to learn. Sunnyvale huh, why would you post in the inland Empire then, instead of San Francisco? Views, Voices, Values, Places To Go, People To See, Going Here And There.Thanx for the invitation hun...@!πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ’—πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£Drive along Coast!!🎠🎧 Music πŸ° Food πŸ’¬Internet .OH C.C.C.!πŸ™ Religion πŸŽ“ College πŸ† Sex πŸš¬ Drugs πŸ™‹πŸ½ Name⚽️Sports πŸ“ˆ Work. πŸŽ§πŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸŒž MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY .Jumps for joy, jumps for families, jumps for foes in the hills, valleys and mountains climbed, lasting impressions, for a life or two.Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.
Classes of joys and pains, goodness and mercy, love and hate, to teach, and always to learn. Sunnyvale huh, why would you post in the inland Empire then, instead of San Francisco? Views, Voices, Values, Places To Go, People To See, Going Here And There.Thanx for the invitation hun...@!πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ’—πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£Drive along Coast!!🎠🎧 Music πŸ° Food πŸ’¬Internet .OH C.C.C.!πŸ™ Religion πŸŽ“ College πŸ† Sex πŸš¬ Drugs πŸ™‹πŸ½ Name⚽️Sports πŸ“ˆ Work. πŸŽ§πŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸŒž MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY .Jumps for joy, jumps for families, jumps for foes in the hills, valleys and mountains climbed, lasting impressions, for a life or two.Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.

Information about Ruben Tamez's imprisonment in the Powledge Unit.Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.


πŸ˜–πŸ“²πŸ’₯🌳 Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers and takes, both sides of the coin. Love and hate, both four letter words, same on the down low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit, Wisdom of Gene Wilder:Bernie Sanders. Super excited to relive all the bullshit of 2016!THE TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure ⛅ ‏CALIFORNIA TRUCK INVASION.Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.






Stay dry and warm my friends.An attorney in your back pocket.Damn it!!!! I'm already up and awake. lol. BREAKING New:Love and hate, both four letter words, same on the down low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit, Wisdom of Gene Wilder:Bernie Sanders. Super excited to relive all the bullshit of 2016!THE TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure ⛅ ‏CALIFORNIA TRUCK INVASION.Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.



Classes of joys and pains, goodness and mercy, love and hate, to teach, and always to learn. Sunnyvale huh, why would you post in the inland Empire then, instead of San Francisco? Views, Voices, Values, Places To Go, People To See, Going Here And There.Thanx for the invitation hun...@!πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ’—πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£Drive along Coast!!🎠🎧 Music πŸ° Food πŸ’¬Internet .OH C.C.C.!πŸ™ Religion πŸŽ“ College πŸ† Sex πŸš¬ Drugs πŸ™‹πŸ½ Name⚽️Sports πŸ“ˆ Work. πŸŽ§πŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸŒž MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY .Jumps for joy, jumps for families, jumps for foes in the hills, valleys and mountains climbed, lasting impressions, for a life or two.Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.



GO FUCK YOURSELF.Simple Shots. I was a fool to neglect you.  And I cant turn back the hands of time.   Bottom line is that I do accept and love you for who you are. I was a fool to reject you how you were making efforts.   I'm sorry. Words just cant explain how fucked up I fucked up.   I messed up so bad.Possibilities Patterns.To dream anything that you want to dream...that is the beauty of the human mind.To do anything that you want to do.Possibilities Patterns.To dream anything that you want to dream...that is the beauty of the human mind.To do anything that you want to do.When are U going to wake up?!?!?! I'm not leaving. You are stuck with me. What you did was fucked up but tell me about fucking thibgs up cuz I'm the damn king of that!!! I will NEVER stop loving you. Why did you do that to me

 I was a fool to neglect you.  And I cant turn back the hands of time.   Bottom line is that I do accept and love you for who you are. I was a fool to reject you how you were making efforts.   I'm sorry. Words just cant explain how fucked up I fucked up.   I messed up so bad.JARROT, CHARLES RAYMOND :Drunk Driver, Pigs, Hogs, Cows To Call. Crook, Cheater, much are views worth in your world? Moot in mind, please the one in your skin, happy to share views always sunny and bright sides to the pits with the cherries....Possibilities Patterns.To dream anything that you want to dream...that is the beauty of the human mind.To do anything that you want to do.


Hats and caps to wear, ways to live in the desert, if you were a turtle, life in the sands, life is a beach, ways to grow, ways to expand.Over and across the sands, time never stops, live in the colors, plants to grow, animals to live there. Hopes and prayers, animals to live. Honoring Our Veterans Each and Everyday in America! Shooting Curses, Slaves - Just A Touch Of Love. When are U going to wake up?!?!?!   I'm not leaving. You are stuck with me. What you did was fucked up but tell me about fucking thibgs up cuz I'm the damn king of that!!!  I will NEVER stop loving you. Why did you do that to me




I'm off getting organised for work last nightshift this year whoop ye πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ€“πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰☺️xxGO FUCK YOURSELF.Simple Shots. I was a fool to neglect you.  And I cant turn back the hands of time.   Bottom line is that I do accept and love you for who you are. I was a fool to reject you how you were making efforts.   I'm sorry. Words just cant explain how fucked up I fucked up.   I messed up so bad.Possibilities Patterns.To dream anything that you want to dream...that is the beauty of the human mind.To do anything that you want to do.
 Classes of joys and pains, goodness and mercy, love and hate, to teach, and always to learn. Sunnyvale huh, why would you post in the inland Empire then, instead of San Francisco? Views, Voices, Values, Places To Go, People To See, Going Here And There.Thanx for the invitation hun...@!πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ’—πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£Drive along Coast!!🎠🎧 Music πŸ° 

Kea Khiev: Let’s have some fun, starting NOW!Got a dick, who is moving up, had to tell, watch oiut for your life, I have killed, lied, and acted like the girl lost in the wood. Bitches, hoes, hags, haters, dimes to drop, hats to wear, good time toads, bells to ring. People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing. Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags, Jewish rites. 


Jokers and poker players, cum suckers, snakes in dens, sinners and saints, frogs to date. Facing Death in Cambodia -Heads to count, waves to make, cattle calls, bitches in heat, clones, clowns, crooks, cheaters, liars. Documentation Center of Cambodia Kea Khiev: Let’s have some fun, starting NOW!Explain What, Its English Not Stupid, Simple, Slow, Silly, Where Is Your Head. Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys In The News: Jackasses Dated, Or Not.



Food πŸ’¬Internet .OH C.C.C.!πŸ™ Religion πŸŽ“ College πŸ† Sex πŸš¬ Drugs πŸ™‹πŸ½ Name⚽️Sports πŸ“ˆ Work. πŸŽ§πŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸŒž MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY .Jumps for joy, jumps for families, jumps for foes in the hills, valleys and mountains climbed, lasting impressions, for a life or two.

 When are U going to wake up?!?!?!   I'm not leaving. You are stuck with me. What you did was fucked up but tell me about fucking thibgs up cuz I'm the damn king of that!!!  I will NEVER stop loving you. Why did you do that to me 

 Dreams, hopes and prayers resting on the clouds. Heaven and hell under the cherry moons, at sunset, after the dazes done on earth. Fairies, pixies, and earth angels, in the sky. W e I r d= wonderful :Exciting : interesting : Real: Different. Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate. Lords and ladies, back in time, back in space, tales from other places. Faces in the mirror.



Lords and ladies, back in time, back in space, tales from other places. Faces in the mirror, girls and chicks, good times, lost in time, lost in space, coins on hand. Tricks and trades, in the woods, girls lost, on the way to family in the dogwood trees. Birds and butterflies, fairy tales to be told, time and time again. Messages for the young at heart, kings and queens, back in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.

  Red Dates, changes to the event, tomorrow, on the 12th, just to let you know, have to tell the others, fun and games, good times, family a...