Monday, April 22, 2019

Advise from a shark."Take a bite out of life. horns to hide, hell hounds packs, donkeys to ride for free, sluts in lines..Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. .Rach Jay is the crook, Rachel Jarrot is the thief.

Micky Brown was spending the day at the swap meet, just like she had been doing for quite some time, when the sun got a little darker, and then the shadows passed the high point of the sun, and Starr and Sabrina the twins, that were born on the day of rebirth..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œBelieve in miracles... It does happen.Role models for rednecks, retards, rejects, counting heads, tell tales, rites of the read, rites, and veterans homeless blues.  Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!  Traveller πŸƒ πŸ˜ˆI am Kickass😈Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Rats To Races, Horses And Donkeys Rides
U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For...Fairy tales, to live and learn, live like a king, on top of the hill. So what can you can, how to lead the pack, teacher or student, which hat to wear today. .....


No land to see, rain for over a month, dead in the water, the sinners and the saints, not to believe, to be killed with water, God Spoke, in the long rainy season, sons and wives were saved. Bible stories, fairy tales, Jesus Christ, Moses and cousins, building a troop. Army of frogs, army of fools, tips and tales of how long it took. Trip to the promise lands. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!  Traveller πŸƒ πŸ˜ˆI am Kickass😈Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Rats To Races, Horses And Donkeys Rides
Game Over..Uritza Smith.....All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:IΓ’€™ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH been battling for years
Pay attention here: what do you want to explore? Tell me about it in terms of only what you want not what you don't want. When you put your attention on what you don't want, you get more of that! When you put your attention on what you want, you get more of that. Or don't and things will stay the same.Fish Out Of Water, Unveils Of The Blossoming Goddess Within. Eggs To Birds.Retards, Rejects, Rotten 2:NY:πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½ Faces.Frank Agresti,I swear I thought of u.

Urban Dictionary: lying sack of shit: Steers And Queers,Play With Steven Jarrot. Freak, Frog, Snake Tales. Rach Jay, Sima, Steven, Jackie, Sheri Charles R. Jarrot, thieves, crooks, cheaters, and liars, freaks and frogs, dances in the dark, dances with thieves in tribes. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am Kickass😈Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Rats To Races, Horses And Donkeys Rides


I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.Why not?  Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!  Traveller πŸƒ πŸ˜ˆI am Kickass😈Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Rats To Races, Horses And Donkeys Rides




Γ’€œShut up or IΓ’€™ll have you arrestedΓ’€¦.. low-life scumΓ’€ Γ’€“ John McCain.But like I said CNN's not going to show you this.Cops, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Faces In The Crowds. Ships Of Fools On The Water.

Words to take to heart, Make Me Wanna Holler, over the snakes and frogs, friends of minute, never more like it. Veterans to caught, and give a free ride to hell, in a basket, sharks and land whales, battles and wars. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am Kickass😈Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Rats To Races, Horses And Donkeys Rides Games to play, stories left to follow the growth, the lies, the funny faces of cheaters, crooks and liars over time and space. Taxes to pay, holler about that, hands in the air, American Bir Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am Kickass😈Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Rats To Races, Horses And Donkeys Ridesds, sit and spin. Words to share, songs to play over time and space, birds in the heaven, dead ducks.


Leader Of Band.Let love guide you. And let love inspire you.!The Power Within -Purple hope, purple dreams, walks in the park. Clowns, and jokers, tips and tales, purple rain, purple dicks and dawgs. Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. In Yourself, Good Times, Lessons ...Hecates Witch's & Pagans⭐Happy Birthday JJ!πŸ˜ŠπŸ’›πŸŽ‚Escape The Ordinary: Lots Of Love:😁😁😁❤πŸ• Lucky breaks, freaks in the knights, snakes in the grass, spiders and words, good time toads, peas in pods, frogs in groups, monkey types.

Image result for toto borgella
Love your poetry......are u male...female or CD like me...???  Good Time, Cheap Fucks, Lucky Breaks, Heads To Count.Text me if u wanna chat or play kinky boots footsies cosplay with me :  818 939 6272  Yolanda Jon Woo CD Queen of Kinky Boots and Tickling Soles...... What shoe size do u wear...honey...??? Wink...hehehe...Kisses and Tickles...... Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!  Traveller πŸƒ πŸ˜ˆI am Kickass😈Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Rats To Races, Horses And Donkeys Rides.Advise from a shark."Take a bite out of life.  horns to hide, hell hounds packs, donkeys to ride for free, sluts in lines..Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. .Rach Jay is the crook, Rachel Jarrot is the thief.

Whale hello there, rats and cows, snakes to eat, cooks in the house.Signs up in the air, seven kings, seven queens, pieces of a dream. Seven signs: cards flashing, cards flipping. Seven high knives in the air, queens on cards in the power of the number, good times.  Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!  Traveller πŸƒ πŸ˜ˆI am Kickass😈Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Rats To Races, Horses And Donkeys Rides.Advise from a shark."Take a bite out of life.  horns to hide, hell hounds packs, donkeys to ride for free, sluts in lines..Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. .Rach Jay is the crook, Rachel Jarrot is the thief.

Rewards given for hands out to help the lost and confused. Not A Perfect World, Tips And Tales, Not Bothered, Notes On History. Love and light.Ready for What? .Crooks And Robbers.Dicks and Dawgs, Knights And Husky: Purple Eyes Noted.  Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!  Traveller πŸƒ πŸ˜ˆI am Kickass😈Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Rats To Races, Horses And Donkeys Rides.Advise from a shark."Take a bite out of life.  horns to hide, hell hounds packs, donkeys to ride for free, sluts in lines..Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. .Rach Jay is the crook, Rachel Jarrot is the thief.


 TRAVEL ADVENTURES: Be impressed by: 1 generosity. 2 integrity. 3 humility.4 kindness 2.One will protect you. The others will try to kill you. Who do you go with?Seven signs: cards flashing, cards flipping. Seven high knives in the air, queens on cards in the power of the number, good times.Advise from a shark."Take a bite out of life. horns to hide, hell hounds packs, donkeys to ride for free, sluts in lines..Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. .Rach Jay is the crook, Rachel Jarrot is the thief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.

  Red Dates, changes to the event, tomorrow, on the 12th, just to let you know, have to tell the others, fun and games, good times, family a...