Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Now You See Me. Deep River Woman. | Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones.


Peace in the lands, American Birds to protect, doves with an olive branch, signs of land. 'IT'S A SLOW PROCESS, BUT QUITTING WON'T SPEED IT UP'.Now You See Me. Deep River Woman. | Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones.


 Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits, And Charms. Dreams. Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.I had a woman cuss me out because I didn’t know what isle something was at. She said “how do you work here and not know where something is?” I pointed to mNow You See Me. Deep River Woman. | Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones.y daughter and said I don’t work here and if I did I wouldn’t have brought my daughter.

.
Inline image


-Slow, simple, silly and stupid, sons to shine, wits, charms, gone away, notes of craigslist frogs.UNDRESSED.I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares.

Inline image

As a father, Tovar had a strict set of rules for his five children. He was much softer with his six grandchildren. Waffles and ice cream — that’s what he considered to be a good breakfast for his grandkids,” Vania Tovar said.
Inline image


Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits, And Charms. Dreams. Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.I had a woman cuss me out because I didn’t know what isle something was at. She said “how do you work here and not know where something is?” I pointed to my daughter and said I don’t work here and if I did I wouldn’t have brought my daughter.
Inline image

Ready to fill in the blanks.needing help for a friend who’s trying to collect and claim a tax overage. Friends name, property, location, things like that. Need your email address, send a reply to wavestobemade@gmail.com.Try to get a jump start on next week.Let's runaway, far away Let's do something we won't forget. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. YESIMA?' Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits, And Charms. Dreams. Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.
Now You See Me. Deep River Woman. | Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.

  Red Dates, changes to the event, tomorrow, on the 12th, just to let you know, have to tell the others, fun and games, good times, family a...