Tuesday, June 18, 2019

A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~ Thomas Leonard .I know, but here I am.I simply desire to talk to another soul about our lives, thoughts, experiences, fears, loves, goals, and anything else.

 I pray you get that: Good evening. I am looking for a connection, conversation, and chemistry, shots in the dark, woman for man.I know, but here I am.I simply desire to talk to another soul about our lives, thoughts, experiences, fears, loves, goals, and anything else.

I am a 55 plus:woman who enjoys writing and getting to know others through it. I don’t seek sex or anything physical. I do ask :you’re single?If you like to write, like getting to know another person, please feel free to write to me. A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~ Thomas Leonard .

๐Ÿ’•WELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION AND SENSES.... ๐Ÿ’•RED is the color that symbolizes energy and love.. Strength is an attitude! We can do anything we set our minds to. Pages to books, frogs, daisy dukes, John Duke.Sheri Beth Jarrot, wigs, hats, hoes, good time toads, family affairs, nuts on the down low. Kevin Strang....๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚ with what you had to bring, joy and happiness, lots of love, lots of reasons, to get out of the womb...D O N 'T Y O U ( F O R G E T A B O U T M E ) !!!!!
Image result for jim carrey
Love, lights, lessons, lucky breaks, dances in the lights, rights to reasons, good time toads. Coins, cards, cons to run, cattle calls, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills. Hello my future princess. I'm looking for an honest sincere lady who is looking for a good man for life. Chocolate is my flavor of choice. You must enjoy being licked and kissed from head to toe. 420 friendly would be nice, but would quit for the right girl. I'm kid friendly, very loyal, very romantic.I love it! Strength is an attitude! We can do anything we set our minds to. Pages to books, frogs, daisy dukes, John Duke.Sheri Beth Jarrot, wigs, hats, hoes, good time toads, family affairs, nuts on the down low. A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~ Thomas Leonard .I know, but here I am.I simply desire to talk to another soul about our lives, thoughts, experiences, fears, loves, goals, and anything else.
Image result for jim carrey
Stupid cannot be fixed, stupid should not breed, lost causes out of the gate. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„Frank Agresti-8455410288 Elaine Schiavone . Pages to books, frogs, daisy dukes, John Duke.Sheri Beth Jarrot, wigs, hats, hoes, good time toads, family affairs, nuts on the down low. for tales of 300 guys he sucked and fucked for the love of tina, and Rachel and Sheri fucks and sucks just like sire.I love it! Strength is an attitude! We can do anything we set our minds to. Pages to books, frogs, daisy dukes, John Duke.Sheri Beth Jarrot, wigs, hats, hoes, good time toads, family affairs, nuts on the down low. ๐Ÿ’•WELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION AND SENSES.... ๐Ÿ’•RED is the color that symbolizes energy and love.. A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~ Thomas Leonard .I know, but here I am.I simply desire to talk to another soul about our lives, thoughts, experiences, fears, loves, goals, and anything else.


Stay up, blessed & positive.We are here to heal, not harm. We are here to love, not hate. The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others.Sometimes we need someone to simply be there & let us know & feel we are cared for & supported. Be There For Others.Hands In The Air, Dances On Clouds, Nine Lives, Cali Chicks, Babes, Cats To Winds, Glory Dazes To Come, Songs In The Air. Lessons Learned Over Time.Kevin Strang....๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚ with what you had to bring, joy and happiness, lots of love, lots of reasons, to get out of the womb.VIDEO GIF...D O N 'T Y O U ( F O R G E T A B O U T M E ) !!!!!A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~ Thomas Leonard .I know, but here I am.I simply desire to talk to another soul about our lives, thoughts, experiences, fears, loves, goals, and anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.

  Red Dates, changes to the event, tomorrow, on the 12th, just to let you know, have to tell the others, fun and games, good times, family a...