Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Love and hate horns on a goat, love everybody in your family all the time...?

 Lots of interest in so many things, blue oceans to create.Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends in the wild, eaten alive, back in time, coins to flip. Cows to call home, pages to books.Disney Fan Theories That Actually Hold Up

 Although the student was awarded money by a court ($500,000 for a pair of broken eyeglasses), my civil suit only went as far as pre-trial settlement negotiations, during which I flatly refused an offer of commissary credits (money to buy food in jail, "a couple of hundred dollars).James Bush : Trades Up:.the stars are talking to me tonight .Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water. Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales:

Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water. Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales: Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free,Both Ariel and the Black Widow share a curiosity and strong thirst for adventure.Glory Dazes To Come...-Rainbow Racers.

Nightmare still..Love and hate horns on a goat, love everybody in your family all the time...?...issues of dogs, dawgs, frogs and snakes in green grass. Happy Holidays to the undead and unstable freaks out at night.




💫 It's about that time!! TreatsEnergy 🍂 💦:🎃 🎃🍵 💪shared a memory....
Eight years ago, I stood there for a photo taken by the cop who broke my shoulder—intentionally, just as his partner did to a diminutive Asian student-immigrant a few months prior (later suspended)—not yet knowing that I would spend nearly three-and-a-half years behind bars fighting a case (now dismissed).Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water. Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales:

Love and hate horns on a goat, love everybody in your family all the time...? boats to float....blue skies, dream lives to share the joys and pains of love and hate, Man for a women for a trick or trade always searching for prey to rob, steal and tell white lies, with shades of gray on truthful and honest....



Nightmare still.....issues of dogs, dawgs, frogs and snakes in green grass. Happy Holidays to the undead and unstable freaks out at night.Love and hate horns on a goat, love everybody in your family all the time...?

Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled. Earth Angel, Battles And Wars Won, Dances In The Sky, Heaven Is Home, Castles in The Clouds, Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.Dancing Dreams, Giant Knights, Good Times'


😄😄👸👸🎥🎥📺📺 Frank Agresti , 🍂 💦:🎃 🎃🍵 💪Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.
Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.Head In Clouds. Rites To Reasons.Great News On Grass Fed Beef. What Beef? Hogs To Feed.Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted 💜💙💚🙌Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.
Barb Kelly-Arnett Love this an to all you complainers I would give the shirt off my back to anyone in need but don't you ever question me I will say what I want when I want to whomever I want to it's my right an I am a strong enough woman to do it. This should go without saying now but, just in case I was not clear .....keep your negative opinions to yourself they mean nothing to me!Head In Clouds. Rites To Reasons.Great News On Grass Fed Beef. What Beef? Hogs To Feed.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.

  Red Dates, changes to the event, tomorrow, on the 12th, just to let you know, have to tell the others, fun and games, good times, family a...