Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Lovers And Haters, Hares Lost In Woods, Dicks, Dawgs, Dates. Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: unfuckwithable: Tips to Shut up...



Seriously Angry Birds GIF

Every day about survival, my rivals, my gods, man to man, sex up in airs.You are a star in the dreams that you create when you sleep, dreams in actions…Just checking in. How's it going? How am I doing? Good, thinking about seeing you. Thinking about the beaches and business opportunities. Lovers And Haters, Hares Lost In Woods, Dicks, Dawgs, Dates. Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: unfuckwithable: Tips to Shut up...


πŸ’–Blue Oceans To Create: Blue Birds And Bees, New Lives Starts. Pages Turned. πŸ’–πŸ’–The Love We Had Stays On My Mind.Lovers And Haters, Hares Lost In Woods, Dicks, Dawgs, Dates. Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: unfuckwithable: Tips to Shut up...

Nightmares to deal with the fake friends that leave you to swing in the wind, happy to save their own skin, happy to keep heads in the sand. Gifts and talents runs to good looks, lack of brains, with lots of tickets for trains, and free plane rides.



 Hell hounds here on earth, gifts from the center of the earth, gifts from the fake friends, lies for the truth and honesty with rose color glasses.  Every day alive, is a great day, happy to open my eyes daily, have to say, it has been harder to get my ads posted. Most get flagged, have to check ad placed, to see if live, or look for my pictures. Have a new thing to start, an nonprofit, for transitional veterans,and get the seed money, from good deeds, finding people that lost a house to taxes, get refunded. California is not on the list, bad state to work with. 


I concur, water is the fix, but that would not make enough money. So they sell pills, and more pills, for the fix that cost a lot of $$$$S. Sinners and saints in high places, ways to stay poor, broke, and stuck at a job, just over broke. Cheers and chaps, more to come, friut and nuts will help, all the berries, and cherries also. Lots of water, half of what you weight, is the natural cure, for so many things. Just to let you know.


Voices with in, me, myself, and the noise inside of my head.Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs, and dates. Family Affairs.☔☔. Nuts on the run, retards on donkeys, stories out of the bible. Jesus Christ, bastard born in a barn, son of a cheap trick, and a pimp on a donkey late at night. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight. Let The Music Play, Glory Dazes To Come, Sailing The Deep Blue.People say I be rude I say naw I'm real and I don't do bs 😡😡😡😡😡😡✌🏽✌🏽.



Tips to Shut up....Every day about survival, my rivals, my gods, man to man, sex up in airs.You are a star in the dreams that you create when you sleep, dreams in actions…



Mistakes made with the whales on land, mistakes made with the fairies, mistakes made with the frogs and the fools. Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please..Once in hell with the whales on land, last a day and forever,..Steven Jay Jarrot :Freaks, Fools, Farts, Funny Faces, Cats To Call, Cattle On The Run, Monkeys Packs To Dodge. Tips to Shut up....Every day about survival, my rivals, my gods, man to man, sex up in airs.You are a star in the dreams that you create when you sleep, dreams in actions…

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.

  Red Dates, changes to the event, tomorrow, on the 12th, just to let you know, have to tell the others, fun and games, good times, family a...